OMEGA SOFT BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (BI)
Key Performance Indicators, KPIs:
• Financial Systems (Funds, Costs, General Accounting)
• Projects Trailing (Elapsed time, Detailed follow-up)
• Administrative Communications
• Construction Permits (Achievement index for licenses, Average time of licenses issuance)
• Investment indicators
• Violations indicators
• Achievement Grants indicators
• Indicators are designed to meet the suggested rates of performance ratios and based on numerous databases (Oracles , MS SQL , etc , …………….)
• A system based on Business Intelligence Technology to reach the maximum of benefits from the already saved databases. They are used in the application systems through:
• Selecting the important data from the databases
• Analyzing the performance indicators from different aspects and dimensions to retrieve the needed information.
• Illustrating the latter information using graphs and visual diagrams making it simpler and easier for decision makers to do their roles.